Hitachi's Oil Less G-Series High Pressure Vortex Blowers are fitted with Hitachi's patented three-dimension impeller that generates high-speed air. This unique impeller vane surface design makes Hitachi G-Series high-pressure regenerative blower a superior high-pressure blower. Hitachi's Oil Less G-Series High Pressure Vortex Blowers are equally suitable for vacuum applications and pressure applications. The G-Series Vortex Blowers also feature an innovative cooling system that allows fully closed suction (vacuum) operation.
Features and Benefits
- Hitachi's Patented Three Dimension Impeller generates high-speed air via maintaining an optimal vane surface, enabling higher pressure for discharge and vacuum applications.
Closed Suction Operation
- Hitachi's innovative cooling system enables Fully Closed suction operation for a variety of vacuum applications.
Versatility of Design
- The G-Series Vortex Blower can be utilized in both discharge and suction applications.
- The G-Series Vortex Blower is designed to provide non-pulsating air flow
- 100% oil-less, environmentally friendly design
- Hitachi G-Series Vortex Blowers do not contribute to environmental emissions
- The Hitachi Radial Vane Impeller Design enables operation in either a Suction or Discharge application with the same efficiency, giving the G-Series Vortex Blower the capability to be used in a variety of applications.